Have a question? Take a look below at our frequently asked questions to see if your question has already been answered. If you donâ€™t see it, feel free to contact us here.
What is CBD?
- CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is one of over 80 cannabinoids found in hemp plants and is known for supporting the body and mind in many ways.Â
- CBD oil specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the Hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil that comes from hemp seeds, which contain no cannabinoids.) SwampBuck Farmsâ€™ CBD is full spectrum, meaning it contains all cannabinoids naturally in our hemp flowers.Â
- Why it works -Â The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness.Â CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete its efforts to keep us in good health.
What might CBD help with?
SwampBuck Farms cannot make claims related to the potential health benefits of CBD, however, preliminary medical studies and customer feedback suggests SwampBuck Farms full spectrum CBD tinctures help with:
- Pain relief
- Sleep quality
- Mental health disorders (anxiety, depression, ADHD, etc.)
- Addiction and substance abuse disorder
- Neurological disorders (epilepsy, MS, etc.)
- Cancer related symtoms
- Heart health
- Recovery from exercise
What does full spectrum CBD mean?
Full spectrum CBD means a high CBD hemp extract that consists of all cannabinoids and plant matter such as terpenes and flavonoids.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of fatty compounds found in hemp plants, but are also produced by other plants as well as the human body. They are the primary chemical compounds produced by the hemp plants, also called phytocannabinoids meaning cannabinoids from plants. These compounds are key players in normal immune and central nervous system functioning. There are more than 80 identified cannabinoids.Â
- A system within the human body called the endocannabinoid system (ECS) has receptors that these compounds fit into, using cannabinoids to support cells and healthy immune system function, despite fluctuations in our external environment.
- Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC)…Â SwampBuck Farms whole-plant extracts utilizes the full spectrum of phytocannabinoids; unaltered, straight from the flowers. We feel sun grown and dry-farmed creates a superior product since the plant requires some stress to thrive.
What do the flavors Gelato and Wedding Cake mean on SwampBuck Tinctures?
Gelato and Wedding Cake are terpene blends that add a pleasant hemp flavor and enhance the Entourage Effect. Similar to the aroma and taste of sparkling water, our terpene blends we chose are plant derived and strain specific.
What is the entourage effect?
The Entourage Effect is a phrase coined in 1998 by two Israeli scientists to describe their findings that taking the entire spectrum of natural chemicals found in hemp is more beneficial than only taking a single molecule compound. SwampBuck Farms makes a full spectrum cannabinoid product with added terpenes that also promote a relaxed and creative mindset.
How much should I take?
- SwampBuck Farms tincture dropperâ€™s hold up to 1ml; which is a recommended daily dose. However, from customer feedback we have determined required dosage varies widely from person to person. We recommend starting with Â½ dose per day and monitor results. If desired results are not achieved, increase to full dose after two to three weeks. CBD has shown to improve sleep quality but also may cause drowsiness for some people. With that, you may have to shift time of day when you take the product. Â
- Always shake well before using to ensure an even dose.
When should I notice results from CBD?
- Customer feedback shows it may take as long as three weeks of consistent use before realizing desired results.Â Consistent use, as well as tailoring dose are key to maximizing benefits. After 30 days of use, evaluate the results to determine if the product is delivering the desired health benefits.
- Always shake well before using to ensure an even dose.
Is SwampBuck Farms certified organic?
- Although we are not organic certified, we practice growing using organic methods. Our products are made with certified organic MCT oil (coconut derived) and organic certified flavors.
- All pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides used on SwampBuck Farmsâ€™ hemp are 100% organic.
What does dry-farmed mean?
- SwampBuck Farms products are only made with hemp that was dry-farmed. Dry-farming is a specific agricultural technique for the non-irrigated cultivation of crops. Dry-farming is associated with dryland areas characterized by a cool wet season (which charges the soil, with virtually all the moisture that the crops will receive prior to harvest) followed by a warm dry season. SwampBuck Farms uses ground cover, timing of mother nature, and the close water table that our hemp seedling can reach deep to find.Â We choose not to pump groundwater to our hemp and let the plants grow deeper roots to survive. This natural stress has proven to create a superior extract.
Will Full Spectrum products make me fail a drug test?
- THC is inherently present in trace amounts in hemp plants. The legal limit of THC in hemp is less than 0.3%. Moreover, the underlying science behind the conversion of certain cannabinoids, for example cannabidiol (CBD), when ingested, to other cannabinoids, like THC, is not yet fully understood. Although the risk is low, the possibility of conversion of cannabinoids and the possibility of trace, but legal, amounts of THC inherent in hemp products, we strongly suggest consulting your health care provider before consuming any CBD products if you are subject to drug testing.
How can SwampBuck CBD Benefit Dogs?
- Full spectrum CBD can be very beneficial in helping to ease anxiety, promoting healthy joints and digestion, maintaining the body’s normal inflammatory response, addressing discomfort, loss of appetite and more.
How long after I administer the product to my pet should I expect to see results?
- From customer feedback, between 5 mins – 1 hour. Every pet is different. We recommend that you observe your pets response. If there isn’t a noticeable change within 1 hour, you can choose to give an additional dose.
How long will results last for my pet?
- Generally, results last 4-8 hours. Some pets do well on one dose a day, while others require 2-3.
Are results immediate or cumulative for my pet?
- Benefits are usually observed in anywhere from 5 mins to 1 hour. For some Pets with more severe issues, it may take a week or two of two servings per day to provide results.
Can CBD be given daily to my dog?
- Daily administration of our products can be very beneficial to pets. All of our products are lab tested
Can CBD be given for extended periods of time to pets?
- Yes, CBD is ideal for extended use and can be especially beneficial for pets suffering from joint discomfort and anxiety.
How can I determine how much CBD to give my pet?
- Generally the recommendation is 1 mg-10 mg CBD for every 10 lbs of body weight. Our CBD Dog Treats have a weight chart listed.
Which is the most beneficial SwampBuck Pet Product?
- Our customers report that offering our Natural Full Spectrum Tincture is best for pets. Directly from the dropper bottle provides the fastest results. Although the dog treats are another good option for easy dosing and for smaller dogs under 25 lbs.
What is Delta 9 THC
- Delta 9 THC is the primary psychoactive
component from a hemp plant. Delta 9
produces the sensations such as euphoria,
heightened sensory perception, relaxation,
sedation, and excitement.
How are hemp derived Delta 9 Gummies legal?
- According to current federal law, hemp
derived Delta 9 gummies are legal because
they are derived from industrial hemp and
their Delta 9 THC content is below 0.3% (by